We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us We collect and store information you provide through our websites, mobile applications, or in our stores. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a List, write a review, or use any of our services. The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
Information from Other Sources We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you based on your interactions with us online
- Facilitating interactions with Horseman’s Alternative and others, such as enabling you to e-mail a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
Data Retention We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Horseman’s Alternative does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
How We Protect the Information We Collect
Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Horseman’s Alternative cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Horseman’s Alternative websites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number. Information you provide to us via our in-store kiosk does not traverse the public Internet.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Social Media Widgets